Thursday, November 19, 2009

On Broadway from Houston to Grand……Manhattan NYC

Very Dashing

w brwn th boots 
The boots are great.  Like the over the knee and the fingerless knit gloves. 

 

Just looking

2 w gry blk coat and lv bag bl ol
2 stylish young women

 

What a look

cpl zebra boots
zebra boots 
What fun, we love this FAB look.  The thigh high stockings with the matching zebra / red accented boots and purse.  Topped of with the blunt cut ultra blond hair PERFECT.
Oh yes the is a man in this photo somewhere too

3 comments :

Tina said...

beautiful, wonderful fabulous..loving it!

Paris B said...

Zebra/red... Did the accessories designer had access to your fashion artworks? Beautiful! I want the boots...:-)

valncami said...

Thanks for your comment on our blog and Yes that is a favorite of my shots too!
Camilla told me about your blog and it's fabulous. I love to see the street fashion of NYC. I Lived there in the 80's through 93 and was photographed quite a few times by the wonderful Bill Cunningham as I wondered soho on lunch breaks. Oh and the boots in the first shot, love. Hope you follow us:)
Valerie