Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Megan......The East Village......Manhattan NYC

On 3rd Ave at 10th St

w megan cut red tee over black cut ten cut offs and yellow stockings under long lace skirt platform ankle boots pink laces wild red hair ol osat  

w megan 2 cut red tee over black cut tee cut offs and yellow stockings under long lace skirt platform ankle boots pink laces wild red hair ol

Megan demurred at first when she saw I was going to grab a photo.  So I told her about
the blog.  She was down with that but said she had no time to stop and pose for pics.
I said great because I prefer people in the moment, in motion and I hate when people see
the camera, stop and go into their posing routine.  Which it appears everyone has now.
They either have the bad catalog pose set or if they have been stopped enough already
the Street Style just stand there firing squad pose. But I digress.

Her look is definitely Haute East Village with the layers and cut tee's.  But what really grabbed me
is that FAB wild red mane. If it's hers who did it? If it's store bought I want one.

We walked and talked as I took probably 4 pics.  I got this last great over the shoulder when I asked
her name as she was walking away.

Megan said she had a band but never sent any info.  I waited.  To bad.  She is definitely dope.

Come on Beck send me one of those anonymous comments and let me know the band.
You're the indie rocker maven.



2 comments :

Doina Alexei said...

She is awesome!!

Blade said...

Yes we was very cool and so sweet. Thanks for the comment Blade